Welcome to LINGUA LAND
- Teach languages through interactive courses
- Exceed our students’ expectations for developing their linguistic and professional skills
- Provide high quality language courses that meet the challenges of today’s global competition
- Enhance the quality of our service and constantly innovate teaching methodologies
- Be recognized internationally as a language center
- Recruit only the most talented language specialists and staff and promote their continued professional growth
- Enrich the local community by fostering cross-cultural communication and interaction
Our interactive language programs teach students effectively from the basic to advanced levels. Our courses are for students who want to learn how to communicate in an English-speaking environment. They combine the best in current EFL methodology with innovative new features designed to make learning easier. The courses seek to fully engage the students at every stage of the lesson and provide the right balance of topics, language and activities that students want from a course in today's world. Based on the communicative approach, and drawing on the best of current thinking and practice, those new courses prepare students for real-world communication. Our multimedia courses are provided by Cambridge University Press and they are fully compatible with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF).
For more information about the CEFR, click on the link and watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srDC3keBlNw
Lingua Land uses Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) as a reliable benchmark of language ability.
The CEFR is an internationally recognised framework that describes 6 levels of language ability from A1 for beginners up to C2 for those who have mastered a language.
At the end of the session Lingua Land awards competence-based certificates that include the internationally recognized levels of assessment.